Proceeds from the ads below will be donated to the Bob Wuesthoff scholarship fund.
Monday, February 23, 2004
The Big A: House of Pain?
Last year, the Angels got bit by injuries, hard:
- Eckstein, with an injured hip
- Erstad, with his hamstrings going out again
- Percival, with a degenerative hip condition
- Brad Fullmer, who ripped a patella on a bad play at first
- Tim Salmon, with back problems
- Washburn, with shoulder problems acquired in ST
- Benjie Molina, who broke his wrist during a game
- Kennedy, who pulled his hamstrings early in the season
- Sele, whose injured shoulder left him all but ineffective