Friday, April 02, 2010
More On The Angels Changed Food Service
Angel Stadium Unveils Menu Upgrades for 2010 SeasonThere's more on Aramark's general press release about their changes being instituted across parks all over the country.
Introduces 11 New Dining Concepts and Adds 50 New Menu Items
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and ARAMARK, the exclusive food and beverage partner at Angel Stadium, announce significant enhancements to the ballpark’s menu that will transform the fans dining experience at Angels games. Among the upgrades is the addition of 11 brand new dining destinations.
These enhancements are part of the Angels and ARAMARK’s continuous efforts to create the ultimate ballpark dining experience for fans that reflects the tastes and flavors of the surrounding area. Fan feedback and insights played an integral role in developing these fresh, new concepts.
- CHIX (section 103) - Everything Chicken, Prepared Fresh (mixture of healthy and tasty chicken offerings)
- Sweet Spot (sections 103 & 412) - Ice Cream, Cookies, Candy & More (offering specialty candies and confections)
- Diablo’s (sections 127, 244 & 416) - Classic, Saucy Sandwiches & Sides
- Major League Deli (section 223) - Specialty Sandwiches from around the League (includes the California Club, Philly Chessesteak and more)
- Major League Dogs (section 259 & 424) - Famously “topped” Hot Dogs from around the League (unique concept where extreme dogs are built in front of fans, with customization available)
- Toro Sushi (section 124) - Sensational Sushi, Sake & Japanese Beers (prepared fresh in front of guests)
- The Grand Stand (located throughout the stadium) - Reinvented Classic Ball Park Fare
- Panini Café (section 112) - Gourmet Grilled Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, & Wine
- Clyde Wright’s BBQ (Gate 1) - Traditional Tennessee BBQ (Clyde Wright, former player, will be signing autographs)
- Home Plate Grill (Gate 3) - Specialty Sausage Grill
- Angelino’s Grill (Gate 2) - Fresh Mexican Grill